Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Youth Group is going to be Fantastical!

Hey there everyone, I know your day is going well because every single person in the Middlebury and surrounding area's are super pumped for the kick-off event tonight at the Crystal Valley Youth Group! I know I am excited as well, but stop jumping around and keep reading this post :)

Tonight we are going to be doing a state of the youth group address. We are going to be going over the next year and talk about what is coming up, and things you can start planning for and praying for.

So tonight come to hang out with us and have a ton of fun, we have great games, great worship, great video's, and we are going to have a great time re-connecting with one another and most importantly God!

So I can't wait to see you guys tonight, if you want to bring a friend tonight that would stinking rock.

I hope to see ya tonight. Starts at 6:30, ends at 8:30. Right here on the awesome campus of CVMC!

P.A.

No comments: