Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chicken Curry & Praying

Hey there everyone I hope you are having a wonderful day so far. Even though its only 9am!

This post is going to be a little short because I am heading into a staff meeting and then I am off to eat Chicken Curry and work on my message for tomorrow night about Prayer.

So here are a couple things you need to know for tomorrow night!

1. Big Chill permission slips and Money are due tomorrow night. So Don't forget! $100 for the trip.

2. Come ready to have a ton of fun tomorrow night while also expecting to learn how to take your prayer life to a juggernaut status! I can't wait!

Well Sorry this is so short, We will be doing the devotional a little bit later tonight, again I am not used to waking up early because I am normally up late :) So I will text it around 7pm :)

Have a great day!

No comments: