Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Monday

Hey there everyone I hope you guys are all having an awesome day! I know I am wicked tired from yesterday, but I am super pumped about this coming Wednesday night. We are going to be kicking off our new Sun Stand Still series, and this series will lead us right up to our Big Chill weekend in February!

So make it a point to be be here every Wednesday night this month because you won't want to miss out on what we are doing. Also come this Wednesday for a pretty sweet offer for your friends to go on the big chill winter retreat.

I have put the promo video we showed this Wednesday night below. So check it out. We are praying for all of our students today as they head back to school. Also students keep your leaders in prayer this week, some are fighting sickness, hard work situations, family issues, and just tiredness. So if you will lift them up in prayer this week that would be awesome!

I hope you guys have a great week and I hope to see you this Wednesday night.




P.A.

No comments: