Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Awesomeness = Youth Group

Hey there everyone, I hope you are having a great day I know I am super excited about tonight, because we are talking about our Hello Summer Event in June, we are handing out lifebooks tonight, and we get to come together and worship and learn together.

So tonight be ready to have your socks blown off! We might be playing a game called "Spin that wheel" Or "Attack of the Fish" or maybe both of them I am not sure :)

But more importantly we are going to be getting to worshiping our God tonight and we get to look at the Bible and see what happens when we complain and how we can curb our complaining and turn that into praise and joy.

So tonight be at Crystal Valley at 6:30pm, because I promise you, you will not be disappointed tonight!

P.A.

No comments: