Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Powerful storms

Hey there everyone, I hope you having a great day! I know my day is filled with finishing up the final details for tonight, with printing, video editing, and much more. But I was stopped in my tracks by these powerful storms rolling through our area. Our God is a God of Power! So insane to me. I love that I get to serve a God who can make the thunder makes the walls shake, and scare the crap out of me when its the cracking thunder that you are not ready for.

Tonight at 6:30 we are going to have a ton of fun tonight. I hope you guys can join us to worship the God who creates massive storms, and can create insanely intimate worship experiences!

We are finishing up our "I quit" Series tonight. So come and discuss with us some great ways to stop comparing ourselves to others.

Hope to see you here tonight!

P.A.

No comments: