Monday, May 30, 2011

Worship Experience

Hey there everyone! I hope you are having a great memorial day. I know for me I got to golf this morning, and then I am spending sometime with my family tonight. So I know my memorial day is great.

This Wednesday night we are going to be having a worship experience. I am super pumped to have a time where we are all spending most of the night experiencing different aspects of who Christ is. We are going to talk through the Joy part of our relationship with Christ (remember to write 5 things you are thankful for) then we are going talk about what it means to have a relationship with God and how worship can enhance that relationship. Then we are going to have some stations people can go to and do a couple different things to worship Christ. These are like any stations you have seen before, we have duct tape, nails, nets and much more for you to check out this Wednesday night.

So come this Wednesday night, I promise you won't want to miss out on what God is going to do.
This is our 2nd to last night for youth until the summer. So come and hang out with us, we are going to have tons of fun!

We hope to see you here.

Oh Also we have a super fun game we are going play! So make sure you are here @ 6:30pm

P.A.

No comments: