Thursday, May 26, 2011

I quit Comparing

Hey there everyone, I hope you had a great night last night at youth group. I tell you what that was a ton of fun, I love being able to worship with you guys, have a ton of fun with you guys and then be able to encourage you with some Scriptures about not comparing ourselves to others. I really really hope that we can watch how much we compare ourselves to others and how many times we put others down. Work hard at striving after Christ. God has some amazing things in store for our youth group, but more importantly for you personally if you quit comparing yourselves to others, and start striving after Christ. Amazing things can happen!

I just want to continue to tell you about June 10th -11th with our Hello Summer event. Last night we showed you some faces of the students we will be helping over seas. Next week we are having someone who has worked with human traffickers coming and telling her story! Guys I can't push this enough, I think we need to get behind this cause because its such a powerful one!

Go out and hit the streets or ask friends and families to support you to fast for 30 hours! Its super easy! We can make a difference in so many people's lives. So I am challenging each and everyone of you to go and raise 50$ If our youth group does that we can easily raise over $6000.

I think we can do it! Do Work Big Dawgs!

P.A.

1 comment:

Martin said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this nice and informative post, This posts shows your efforts that how do you cover any topic research. I really like your blog because your blog has updated posts on different current issues. I would request you to keep sharing your thoughts.

I really like this store which I am sharing with you all of my friends check it out the best women and men clothing store.

Womens Sweatpants