Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday!

It is almost the weekend my brother's and Sisters! I hope everyone had a good week!

I am sick right now, and its probably God's way of telling me to slow down and take a day off every so often! I am going to try to get around and get things done today, but its a slow go because everytime I stand up I feel like I'm going to get sick yippie!

But while I am sitting in Bed I have had some good prayer time for you guys today! Please everyone remember what we talked about on Wednesday night, about finding your SHAPE and stepping into the identity that God has for you! Choose wisely what you are going to do today and this weekend. I know alot of you make alot of choices of the weekend so please make wise ones!

I will see you all on Sunday!

Remember we are building the Tabernacle out of Lego's on Sunday! Get excited!

P.A.

No comments: