Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday

Hey there everyone sitting in my office on Sunday night with my wife wrapping things up from this week. This coming month is going to be awesome, so please be in prayer because I know when God is doing things in the Youth group that God takes it toll on my personal life and Esther's also.

Also if you have any more 3dyc things please give them to me as soon as possible this week I am setting up all the room information and also the sports teams so if you have anything else for me please make sure I get it by this week! Call, email, or whatever I just want as many students to have the chance to go to this event as possible.

Tonight I leave you with a short Devo! Start out your week with a devotional time!

"For a man's ways are in full view of the Lord, and He examines all his paths."
Prov. 5:21

Initially, this is a terrifying thought! You can't hide your actions, words, or even thoughts from God! What must He think of us!

But this means that God also sees you "trembling at His Word." He sees your repentance - your fear of His wrath, your sorrow for your sin, your thirst for His forgiveness, your eagerness to change!

With joy, God sees you receiving His forgiveness and mercy and love! With joy He sees you believe His Word of pardon! With joy He sees you fellowship with Him in communion! With deepest parental love He embraces you, and yearns for the embrace of faith!

Dear Lord, remind me that you forgive my sins, cleanse me from all unrighteousness, and do not remember my sins! Help me to see Jesus, my Savior, as clearly as You see me! So help me to cling humbly and trustingly to Your great love, for Jesus' sake, Amen.

P.A.

No comments: