Thursday, November 13, 2008

Last night!

Man last night was awesome everyone! I am so happy all of you came and got to worship with us and play dodgeball with us!

Sorry we didnt have any photo's this time but we are still working on getting a camera here and someone to take some awesome pics!

Please remember what we talked about last night.

Stepping into your identity and really taking your SHAPE around God. Remember to choose to experience God in a new way with your choices. Choosing to follow God down the right path and choosing to Experience God every day will help you step into that identity that God wants for you!

Remember the song we sang last night where it says "So I'll stand with arms high and heart ABANDONED!" That's what God wants! He wants your heart abandoned to Him. Giving Him your EVERYTHING!

I can't wait to hear some awesome stories from just saying God I want more of you and I want to choose to experience you everyday!

I cant wait till next week!

WE START AT 7PM NEXT WEEK! DO NOT FORGET!

We are going to be doing our encounter service!

See you then!

P.A.

No comments: