Monday, November 3, 2008

This Week is gonna be fun!

Hey there this week we are starting off a new series called Identity. We are going to be basing our teachings out of luke 7. When the women broke the jar of perfume over Jesus feet. She stepped out from the darkness and into the light. She stepped from her old life and into the life that God had for her, and that was a life of forgiveness, of light, of love, of her true identity in Christ.

Please be in prayer this week for our ministry! This is a very busy week for many of our staff and we want to be able to have the strength and the wisdom to pour out into the students.

I leave you all with this Devotional!

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me."
Psalm 51:10

God knows the darkness of our own hearts. Only He can cleanse our
hearts. Jesus came to cleanse us from sin and guilt. He re-creates
a clean heart within us. The purity of His love moves us to love,
renewing a right spirit within us!

The world says, "work on yourself." God says, "Turn to Me." The
Psalmist has it right, praying to God for this blessing. God wills to
provide the same healing for you. He waits even now for you to turn to
Him and ask Him!

O Lord God, I ask you for a clean heart today. Forgive me and fill me
with Your love. Only You can renew me. Give me these gifts, a clean
heart and a strong spirit, through Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

P.A.

No comments: