Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving

Man I can't believe it is almost thanksgiving! Wow this year has been going by so fast. I was talking to Esther today over lunch and how much has changed since last thanksgiving. Its amazing how fast time goes, I always remember my parents talking to me about that stuff, but its true. I remember last year and how us as a youth group were getting ready for 3dyc, and how we couldn't
wait to get up to the New Grand Rapids site! We have gone through overnighters, white water rafting trips, camp, purity ceremonies, Hay stack dinner/talent show/ auction!

We have done so many really cool things this year! You guys are awesome, and I can't wait to see what this next year holds. I am pumped for when we come back we are going to finish up the identity series with some comments from you guys and then start in on the awesome story of Jesus birth. I am going to be showing you guys some really cool things that maybe you guys have never scene before in the story.

Also we are going to be having our Dirty Bingo Christmas Party on December 17th, so make sure you wrap and bring a present that is under 5 bucks! Its going to be awesome!

Please remember that there is no youth this Wednesday, spend some awesome time with your family and help them get ready for thanksgiving, and then watch the Cowboys, and eat lots of food :).

Have a great rest of the week guys!

P.A.

No comments: