Friday, November 21, 2008

Sorry for the delay!

Sorry for the delay for the past couple of days but it has been crazy busy with some counseling stuff and some cleaning things, and some other personal things trying to get things squared away so sorry that I didn't update for a little.

So I am so pumped from this last Wednesday. I got some pics but I dont know when I will get them up on the blog because its with an odd camera because I didn't have mine. I am so proud of all you students who took this time serious and wanted to really dive into what God has for you. You got creative with your walk with God and made it your own there were some really amazing things that are going on.

So I told you I would post a question on here saying

"What does it mean to give your all to Christ, and how does that look for you?"

Comment on that and I wanna see what you all are thinking and we are going to discuss this in December.

Please remember there is no youth group this coming Wednesday because of thanksgiving. Go and enjoy some awesome time with your family and some good eats!

I really hope you all enjoyed Wednesday night because I know I did and the leaders had a great time reading and looking over what you all had to say!

Comment me on the question!

See you on Sunday!

P.A.

No comments: