Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Crackalackin

Hey there everyone, I hope your days are going swimmingly!

I just wanted to drop some knowledge on ya about this coming Wednesday night. We are going to wrapping up our Faith,hope and love series. I am so pumped about this Wednesday night because we have some sweet things planned out for ya'll!

New Games, some awesome Worship time, I am going to be bringing the message like it has never been brought before. We have some good times ahead of us. So if you are planning on missing!

DON'T DO IT!

I honestly believe that God has somethings in the work for this coming Wednesday night that you don't want to miss. So be there!

Also we have some amazing opportunities to serve coming up and I have some massive announcements we are going to be making on Wednesday night, and I am going to need your help with this so make sure you are there again :)

Here is a video that is so powerful! Take some time to watch it and spend some time in prayer tonight!





P.A.

No comments: