Friday, January 15, 2010

Kapow!

Hey there everyone! So I have to tell you a funny story that happened to me yesterday!

So I had to head into Elkhart to drop something off, and I was heading there I started to get a bad headache, so I thought to myself self "We need to head home after this to lay down and rest for like and hour" So I dropped off the check said hi to a few people, and then left. On my way home I had some major hunger pains so I thought to myself self "we are close to the Jimmy Johns, we should devour a number 9 with hot peppers" So I drove my head ridden body to Jimmy Johns. Then as I was eating this delicious number 9 with Hot peppers, I realized my stomach was getting a little upset from eat a number 9 with hot peppers. As I drove further down the road my stomach started turning on me and revolting against the number 9 with hot peppers. So as I am driving down Cr 18 I had to stop a couple times because I thought I was going to Ralph and I didn't want to Ralph in my car because thats nasty. but as I stop and get out of my car these amish kids are looking at me like I am crazy, like scared out of their minds. So as they stare at me I think to myself this would be really funny if I yelled really loud and went crazy. So When I knew I wasnt going to through up I looked at them and I raised my hands in the air and yelled really loud and shook my whole body and laid on the hood of my car. They freaked out and rain inside, ohh man I had a good laugh over that. So the moral of the story is eating a number 9 with hot peppers with a headache will make you do some crazy things!

Have a good 3 day weekend everyone!

P.A.

No comments: