Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday morning blog

So normally on Saturday mornings I am still sleeping right now but we have a puppy and I am sick so I am up and reading the bible, and listening to some music. I wanted to up date you on whats going on for this coming Wednesday!

This Wednesday we are going to be talking about the first thing in 1 Cor 13:13 and that is faith! I am so excited about getting to study more about faith and having a good discussion with you guys on Wednesday night. So I have some questions for ya

1. When you hear the word Faith what do you think of?
2. How would you describe faith?

Just the word faith, not faith in God, faith in Gravity, faith in the cowboys. Just Faith.

Also for those who didn't know American Idol starts this Tuesday and I am excited! So this Wednesday we have an amazing game we are going to be playing that incorporates American Idol and You! Its going to be awesome so get ready to "Rock out" :)

Also remember to be praying for our youth group everyday for the next 3 weeks! Also remember to bring your unity paper. Here are some things to be praying for the youth group.

1. For Gods spirit to move on Wednesday nights, Sunday morning and night!
2. For your small group leaders!
3. For the youth group to come together as one!

I can't wait to hang out again! You guys are stinking awesome! Hope you all have a great weekend. See you Tomorrow and Go Cowboys!

P.A.

No comments: