Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pure Awesomeness!

Hey there everyone! I hope you guys had an awesome night here at youth group!

IPod Idol was a hit, I loved hearing people sing when they can't hear themselves! Always a fun time! I was really pumped about our dance party last night we had during worship! That was a blast dancing for the lord!

I hope you all had a good time learning about faith and how to grow your faith! Here are the main points from last night!
1. Faith is Faith, not Fact
2. Faith is Risky
3. Faith needs to be fueled
4. Faith sometimes need to die to be reborn

Next week we are going to be talking about "hope" and the hope we have in the Lord, and how when things get really crazy around us, we have hope that one day that our Lord is going to come back to get us! I love having that hope!

Next week we will be talking about Big chill a little bit more! Please we still have room and time to sign up for the Big Chill if you want to go we have room! So please get ahold of me! Remember 50 dollars deposit is due on Feb 1! So don't forget that!

I will see you all Sunday!

P.A.

No comments: