Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Monday

Howdy everyone! I hope you all had an amazing weekend. I know I spent my Friday night watching a movie and hanging out with my wife, and then spent Saturday coaching and watching my Cowboys dominate the Eagles with Raliegh and Bean, and then spent most of the day in bed coughing and feeling horrible so I had a good start to the weekend and a horrible ending :)

Anyways this coming wednesday night we have got some amazing things going down! We are going to be continuing on our series called Faith, Hope, and Love! So make sure that this coming Wednesday you bring your Bible, and a notebook so you can take some notes and take them home with you to remind you about stuff through out the week.

We are going to be talking about Faith this week, and not just faith in a god, but Faith in thee God who created everything, who died for us, who rose again in 3 days and conquered death! We are going to be talking about Faith that will never surrender, that will never cease but when faced with hard times it will rise up and make us stronger as a body of believers! Wahoo Man I am pumped!

So come this Wednesday night at 6:30 to hang out and have some wicked awesome fun!

Here are somethings to pray for today for the youth group:
1. For this Wednesday night, for God to move us closer to Him.
2. For some friends to be open to coming to youth group for the first time
3. For Me (Adam) to get over this nasty cold, I don't want to sound like its all about me but I can't talk as of right now so I would like to have my voice back by Wednesday night! :)

Alright everyone have an amazing week! I hope to see ya'll Wednesday night!

P.A.

No comments: