Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday Edition!

Hey there everyone! I hope that you guys are having an awesome day, I know I am having a great day, we won both our soccer games, pretty sure I am going to the basketball game tonight, and then I am takings some students to IHOP tonight for all you can eat pancakes! I am so excited!

I wanted to drop you guys a line today, and let you know that tomorrow is going to be awesome at church! Because tomorrow we get the opportunity to come together and worship God, we get to wake up drive our cars, get some coffee and then get crazy for God!

I want to invite you tomorrow morning, get excited about God! Lets celebrate our God because He is worthy to be praised! I would love if our youth group tomorrow morning during church would get excited, because our God is calling us to be loud! is calling us to be a strong force, is calling is to get so pumped up because people are coming to know Christ and is coming to love Him more and more! We need to get so pumped up about that! Ladies and gentlemen of the CVMC Youth Group! I hope tomorrow morning during the 2nd service when we are all in there together that we can get crazy up in there! God is calling us to worship, and worship, so tomorrow lets REALLY worship :)

The Lord God is with you!

P.A.

No comments: