Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Elijah steps his game up

Hey there everyone I hope your Wednesday is going well or possibly even great! I know my Wednesday has got a late start with only having 1 car to get around in but its all good in the hood. Get it, hood of the car, nevermind.

Tonight we are going to be looking at 1 Kings 18 where Elijah confronts the king and they have a verbal stand off and then you as a small group are going to discuss the battle on Mount Carmel. That is one of my favorite bible stories, such a cool victory for Christ.

But Tonight we are going to be talking about the first commandment. (I would come knowing the first commandment you might be able to win something)

Tonight's message is going to be so much fun to talk about but the issue is it kicked me square in the teeth, and it was rough for me to wrestle through so tonight be prepared to hear from God. I know I love it when Christ speaks to me! That is my prayer for you guys tonight, to hear from God in a new and cool way.

Youth Group starts at 6:30pm and is over at 8:30pm. Can't wait to see you tonight.

P.A.

No comments: