Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fasting day 1 - 7

Hey there everyone, so today is day 1 of our fasting and we are fast from food today, now I know for some people you will have to do something a little bit different because of ISTEP, or Practices, and medicines, where if you didn't eat it could be bad. Please eat in those situations but this whole process of fasting from things is connecting with God in a deeper way. So maybe today before you eat take time to HONESTLY thank God for this meal and as you eat read your bible or talk to someone about what God is doing in your life.

So I am going to post the first 7 days here so you know what is coming up and you can prepare, also if you don't get our daily text message please email me at cvmcadam@gmail.com, and tell me your number and I will get you all hooked up to receive those.

Also for students who are committing to this, you can leave comments here on the blog about your experiences, and or text me your experience through out the day! I want to know how we can be praying for you and what you are learning from this process!

Be Strong and Keep up the good fight.

Here are the next 7 days.

1. Fasting from food
2. Fasting from texting
3. Fasting from television
4. Fast from facebook today
5. Fast from music today
6. Fast from Video games
7. Fast from friends spend time with your family today.

P.A.

No comments: