Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Making the come back.....

I love this time of year! March Madness is awesome. I love watching basketball all day Thursday, friday. This is my tradition that I have done the past couple years. I go and get Taco Bell, I turn on the projector, and basketball commences. I absolutely love it because I get to do work and watch great basketball. But what I love more is when the little guys beat the big programs. I love it because a lot of times the little guys don't get the chance to play on a big stage, but when they get the chance the step up big time.

This sunday night I challenged our students to step up this week and be a "burden bearer" for their school. This is a chance for our students to step up to the big stage and do some amazing things for Christ.

I believe that this Wednesday night could be a time for of our students to step up and get on the big stage. We are going to be talking about prayer and we are going to be giving out students some time to pray for other students in a really neat way.

I can't wait for Wednesday night! I hope to see you there.

P.A.

No comments: