Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Youth Group eve!

Hey there everyone I hope you are having an awesome stinking day. I know my day is full of getting things ready for tomorrow night. I am so excited about tomorrows night message because I think that tomorrow is going to be an eye opener for a lot of people. I am praying that God will take control of tomorrow nights youth group and just make it an awesome night for us His Children.

So a couple things you need to be aware of.

1. Tomorrow night we are continuing our impossible shot. So make sure you come ready to rock that out.
2. We are continuing our series called "ELIJAH" tomorrows message is called which god do you serve?
3. Small group outings are MARCH 30th! So make sure you get with your small group leaders and plan out what you are doing.
4. Bring a friend tomorrow night, because we have some awesome fun things we are going to be doing.
5. Keep going strong on our 30 day fast. I hope you are taking this seriously and striving after God with everything you have! I promise that if you seek after Him you will find Him!

I hope to see you guys tomorrow night. We are super pumped to see ya tomorrow night.

Be Strong, Be Courageous, Be UNSTOPPABLE!

P.A.

No comments: