Monday, March 28, 2011

Small group outings

Hey there everyone, I hope things are going well with you today. I know for me its been a long weekend, but last night I slept like a rock! I am not sure if rocks sleep, but anyways I slept really well last night.

So this coming Wednesday night is a little bit different because we aren't having normal youth group, we are doing small group outings. This is where your small group goes out and does something totally different then what we normally do. This way you guys get to know your small group leader a little bit better and everyone in your small group gets to hang out.

Tomorrow I will be posting where all the small groups are going, but you should of heard from your small group leader already. If you haven't please contact me at cvmcadam@gmail.com and I will make sure they do or at least tell you where they are meeting and what they are doing.

I will also be posting where all the small groups are going and meeting so just in case you have a practice that goes long, you can just go and meet your group where ever they might be.

So Just another reminder that this week is small group outings, and Next week during Spring Break, we don't have youth group, because so many of you are traveling and it gives our leaders a week break to recharge their batteries as we make the final push towards the summer!

I hope you guys have a great day today!

P.A.

No comments: