Thursday, March 31, 2011

700th post!

Hey there everyone, I hope your Thursday is going awesome. I know my Thursday had a great start I got to spend some much needed time talking with my wife over breakfast! Love spending time with my wife she is pretty stinking awesome.

Anyways, I am going to update you on a couple things that are coming up in the near future.

1. We don't have youth group next week due to the fact that a ton of people are going to be on spring break, and a lot of our leaders are going to be on spring break. So take a night to yourself next Wednesday night and relax and enjoy a night of free time. I know that doesn't happen very often.

2. The blog will not be updated next week because I will be in West Virginia with some students whitewater rafting. So I will not be updating next week.

3. When we return in April we will be starting a new series called Identity Theft. I am so stinking pumped for this series because I believe that so many of our issues with Christ, and living out our Jesus in our every day lives stems from not understanding who we are in Jesus Christ. I hope you can join us for the series in April!

I hope you all have a wonderful spring break, and a great weekend. Take time this next week and spend some great quality time with Christ.

P.A.

No comments: