Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Boo to the Ya!

Tonight is it! I am so excited for tonight. We are going to be having a fabuloso time. We are going to be playing an amazing game tonight, We are going to starting a dancing generation at Crystal Valley, We are going to learn from Ephesians 4 tonight about goals we can make for ourselves! Then we are going to spend time with our small group which is always fun and exciting!

Do you believe that God is amazing? Because He has done so much, He has done insurmountable things! I love the fact that we get to come together tonight and worship Him, We get to have fun with our Lord Jesus, We get to pray and stand with our hands lifted high to a God who wants to bless, Give us what we need and far surpass that! A God who has created every living organism that has ever walked, crawled, slithered, flown, ANYTHING. That is the God we get to come and worship tonight. That is the God that I love, That is the God that I want to surrender my whole entire life too. That is the God we serve and love at thee Crystal Valley Youth Group!

I hope to see lots of Parents tonight we still start as soon as we can no later then 6:45 and we wont go later then 7! So please Parents I hope that you will join us tonight for our first parents meeting on Wednesday night!

See you tonight!

P.A.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You have to be Morgan's parents for me tonight. :)

Crystal Valley Youth said...

Alright I can do that I guess :)

I still wish I could of gone to her parent teacher conference and just yelled at teachers :)