Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday

So I wanted to get on here and tell everyone that I hope they are having a great Sunday. I am glad that this morning we had a good next class, and I am pumped to see how many of you students do the assignment we are doing for the class. I am pumped for us to journey together and try to listen to God more and more!

I just want to re-emphasize what I was saying this morning to our next class that we have to be honest with ourselves about where we are with Christ. If you are far away from Christ claim it and lets start working back towards Him, if you are close to Christ then lets claim it and lets work on staying Close to Christ! If we are in the middle which I think alot of us are, then lets work on some things to get us moving towards Christ, but we have to know where we are at. Please do not be afraid to claim that.

I love that we can be open with each other, and I will be the first to admit that there are times where I have no idea what I am doing with my faith so I have to go ask questions to people who are older and wiser then I. So please dont be afraid to come and ask the question. I dont know who Jesus is who is He? Its ok to ask that, its actually probably the best question you can ever ask!

I am excited to see where this next class is going to take us! See you all on Wednesday.

P.A.

No comments: