Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for for my goals over again!

So tonight is our last night of our goal series, and we are going to be talking about how can we set our goals and attain them.

This is important though, we need everyone tonight is bring a pen and something that you can take notes with. Like a journal, or notebook, because we are going to go over very specific things you can do to make sure your goals are reached.

Tonight we are going to have a great time Jessica Baylis had a great game idea! Also we are going to be playing a game where the who goal is to not break something! I love when we can find games that go right a long with our message :)

Tonight will be the first night I believe that we are recording the message and hopefully be able to put it up on the blogspot tomorrow for all those who miss tonight to hear and make their own goals!

I hope you guys have a great day!

Last thing......Who ordered the snow because I am sick and tired of this stupid snow!

That is all!

See you tonight 6:30 - 8:30!

P.A.

1 comment:

natehickox said...

sorry man...called up the weatherman last night for more snow...my bad!