Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So I am ready for tonight because we have some new things we are unveiling tonight with some worship stuff, and also a new challenge I am going to put out there for our students! So come ready tonight have tons of fun, and more importantly be challenged to live with a more Christ centered heart!

We are going to be talking about the greatest battle you could ever fight tonight. I am so geeked for this tonight its hard to wait. I love being able to talk to you about things that could change your life and allow you to hear Christ speaking more into your life!

Please be here ready to go at 6:30 because we have some amazing things we want to kick off and do! I love when we get to come together as a youth group and get to hang out, and worship!

Can't wait to see you guys soon!

** For the Parents. I am meeting with my youth staff this week to discuss the possibilities of having a night aside from the purity ceremony night to invite parents in and do a little 30 minute seminar on different sexual signs to look for in your dating teenager. We are also going to be discussing some good guidelines for those students are now entering the hyper-dating stage. Things to discuss, watch for, and some helpful tools. So look for more information to come on this blog! When and Where.

Thank you parents!

See ya all later
P.A.

No comments: