Friday, January 30, 2009

Its FRIDAY! Whoop whoop.

So I hope today is going to be awesome for ya, I know today I have a pretty full day meeting with some other youth pastors at lunch and then hanging with Jamin and Amy tonight, and then tomorrow my college friend and his wife come to town to stay with us for a night and watch the super bowl with us! I am pumped.

This Sunday in Next class we are going to start looking at the life of Jesus, since we just finished our story, we are now moving on to His story. So I am encouraging you guys to read John chapter 2 for this Sunday, and then also bring your Bible to next class so we can all take a look at what is written and that amazing stuff!

So this Sunday bring a Bible and maybe something to write with if something sticks out to ya!

I can't wait to see ya Sunday!

P.A.

No comments: