Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Friday Friday

So today's post will be short because I have to take off.

I just want to remind the next class to have their stories ready for this Sunday! I am excited to hear what God has done in your own story. I just finished mine last night so I am ready to share mine with ya'll. Write it out so you don't forget anything.

For those students who weren't there last week write out your love story with God. Write out how you know your a christian, and how you view God. Because we are going to talk about how our story influences our relationship with Christ now. Include how you grew up in church or maybe didn't grow up in church. Because the way your parents view Christ influences you alot also.

Alright I am going to challenge these roads to a slide off :) Talk with ya'll later!

P.A.

No comments: