Friday, January 2, 2009

Excitment overwhelms my Soul!

I am so pumped to see you guys on Sunday and on Wednesday, I am pumped for Sunday because I am working on a sweet Powerpoint to show all the adults. Then We get to come together on Wednesday to have some delicious fun. We are going to be doing a new song this Wednesday that is gonna be rocking awesome. Also we are going to be starting a new series about goals.

I am excited to see where this series is gonna take us. I think that if we really honestly think of some goals that we want to, and we keep each other accountable I think we can really push ourselves this year.

I am hoping all of you start praying and thinking about some goals that you want to make for this year.

Please be in prayer for the youth group, also be in prayer for the leaders to make wise decisions in hard situations. We always need all the prayers we can.

P.A.

No comments: