Thursday, February 12, 2009

100th post!

So this is my 100th post. Whoop Whoop!

Anyways so last night I believe was really fun and I am glad that we got to talk about some really cool things about sexuality. I am really happy that you guys are bringing you friends to youth group to hear these things and to experience this stuff together.

So this Sunday I hope you can all make it to the next class we have going through the story of Jesus, because we just finished 2 weeks ago our story. This Sunday is going to be awesome I am pumped to see where God takes us with our discussion. So please come ready to talk and have some fun :)

Remember Next Wednesday we are going to be splitting up according to our gender and Junior High and Senior high so there will be 4 messages going on next week while I discuss things with the parents! So please remember that it is next week for the parents meeting. Parents if you want to come and experience the youth worship band and worshiping with about 70 students we want to welcome you to come and worship with us at around 7:10. If you show up at 7 you should be fine and maybe could join in a game or 2!

Hope you all have great nights tonight!

P.A.

PS - Morgan we are pumped that we get to see you this Weekend!

No comments: