Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Notes from tonight!

Thank you so much to all the parents who came tonight to listen and worship with us! Sorry that we had some tech issues we normally don't have those, but anyways.

For those who want the notes from tonight here they are!

Purity foundation
1.Honoring God with your Body
- 1st Corinthians 6:20
2. Renewing your mind for God
- Rom 12:2
3. Turning your eyes from worthless things
- Matt 6:22
4. Guard your heart
- Proverbs 4:23

Hope these things help. Connect with your kids and I hope that next Wednesday can just be awesome! Hope to see you then. If you still want to bring desserts for next week, email me and let me know. At cvmcadam@verizon.net

I will try to get the recording of the parents meeting on here as soon as I can. Hope to see you guys next Wednesday

P.A.

No comments: