Monday, February 16, 2009

Hey there everyone!

This update is going to be short because I have alot going on today and I do not have that much time to update.

But Major updates that you need to know:

1. This Wednesday is that parents meeting. Parents if you want to come for Worship you are more then welcome too, but if you just want to come for the meeting please be there no later then 7:30. I would like to take a good 45 minutes to discuss things and give out some information to help us help students stay pure.
2. Next Wednesday that 25th, I am in need of people to make desserts for that night. We are hopefully going to be having lots of parents coming for this Night and we want everyone to be able to have some dessert. So if you can help and make something please contact me and let me know at cvmcadam@verizon.net
3. There is going to be a Daddy Daughter dance for the whole church so I am really encouraging all students and there dads to go to this! It will be a great time to talk and have a fun night. I really hope you guys go to this it will be an amazing night to remember!

Have a great day off of school!

P.A.

No comments: