Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Thursday!

I hope everyone had a great night last night I know I did with getting to talk with the parents. Also I apologize for the problems we were having with the tech of worship, it was a little bit of a bummer. Also we hope to have the parents seminar on here as soon as we can. But I know talking with a lot of students they had a great time last night with their leaders and getting talk about more things about purity! I believe next week will be simply amazing! I can not wait for us as leaders to come around the students and help them make re-commitments or first time commitments to purity.

Next week purity ceremony 6:30 - 8:30! We are going to be having a dessert reception so if you want to bring a dessert please email me at cvmcadam@verizon.net just so we can coordinate everything! I am so pumped for next week! I really hope you all can join us, parents please invite other parents with their teens next week I believe that so many students can benefit from this!

Also Another bit of information and this is for my youth staff first then to the parents. Walt Muller is coming to Nappanee Missionary Church, he is a great author on youth culture and has written many many books, and they have extended 4 tickets to us. If any of the youth staff would like to go to this please contact me soon! Also Parents if you want to go email me and I can tell you where the process is at. The dates He will be in town is March 27th - 28th. I would go to this but my lovely wife and I have decided to take an extended weekend that weekend to get away with each other and God. So I will not be able to go. So if any of the youth staff would like to go contact me, and also parents.

See you all on Sunday!

P.A.

No comments: