Friday, February 13, 2009

For the purity Ceremony on the 25th of February we are going to be having a dessert, punch, and coffee reception. As a youth staff we are all bringing cookies, brownies, pies, and all sorts of goodies but we will also need other people to bring some other delicious things. So if you are willing to help out and bring a dessert please contact me by email

cvmcadam@verizon.net

And let me know if you can help we are expecting over 175 people at this event. We want all parents who have students in our ministry to come. Also please remember if you are going to be giving your student something that night like a ring, bracelet, necklace, or something else please have it on hand that night to give to your daughter or son. We want this to be a nice night for all who come. We are also asking that this be a little bit formal. Not like tux or anything but a little nicer. I know this is Crystal Valley and we dont dress up here, which I love!, but for one night when our students are making serious commitments I believe that we should take it seriously.

So please if you are able to help out by making some cookies or brownies, or anything else please email me and let me know. We appreciate it alot!

P.A.

No comments: