Friday, February 20, 2009

Hey there everyone! I hope today is a great day for ya. I also hope to see some of you guys tonight at the comedy dinner, it will be fun I promise ya :)

We are still working on getting the parents seminar up on here. We have never done this before so it might take some time. I am learning as I go :)

Please keep in mind the purity ceremony this Wednesday and if you are bringing desserts please bring them when you come we will have our leaders getting those all ready to go for the end of the evening. We hope that everyone can come to this I believe that this will be a night that we can all remember and look back on with a smile on our face and say that was the night my sexual life changed. Please keep this night in your prayers the enemy I know will try everything he can to stop this night from happening so please be praying for it!

I will be working on changing the background and the layout of this blog again I am not happy on the way it looks and it is kind of jumbled so I will be hopefully working on that today.

See some of you tonight!

P.A.

No comments: