Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Its tuesday yippie!

Hey there everyone! So again its that time again......

YOUTH GROUP EVE!

So I am happy to announce that I am totally pumped for tomorrow. I just got done getting the games together and they are going to be hilarious. Kinda like last week when we had people act like they were riding a rollercoaster but really they were on the toilet! Amazingness! But tomorrow's games are going to be really amazing! We are also going to be be singing a new song tomorrow night listen to it tonight and come ready to sing your hearts out! I will post the Video at the bottom.

Just a little reminder for parents again tomorrow we are having a parents meeting, it will start at 7:30 and I would really like if everyone was there at 7:30. I have alot of things I want to go over and discuss with you all. I really hope that this will be helpful. At 7:30 we will be wrapping up worship but you are all more then welcome to come to worship with us!

I hope you all have an amazing day!

Here's that new song! Its an amazing song.

No comments: