Sunday, February 1, 2009

Well today is the day of the mighty super bowl! I am pumped, we are making our own wings tonight with potato wedges with bacon, and to top it off we have mozzarella cheese sticks!
I can't wait.

I am picking the Cardinals to win I believe we can do it!

a famous phrase I hear is "Yes we can"

Well I hope you had a great time in next today, I love hearing you guys that are reading the things I ask you too, Kudos to you Zach Smucker for knowing all the answers.

Well I am going to start cooking things for tonight see you all Wednesday night!

we start our purity series this Wednesday so make sure you are there.

Parents we are having a meeting February 18th. We are going to be having discussions about sexuality with your teens and some different signs to look for. Please mark your calendars. From 7:30 - 8:30.

See ya

No comments: