Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday

I am sorry I do not have a lot of time to update things today, I am trying to get things done for Sunday morning and also trying to get things done because we are down to 1 car now and Esther and I aren't used to it yet.

But there are a couple things on my mind.

1. We need a lot of prayer on where to take the youth group in the next couple years. We have this year planned out pretty well and we are looking forward to the years to come but we have so big decisions to make about large events, and where we should place our money, and time. So please be praying for the larger decisions for the youth group, and for the youth leadership team. We have lots of idea's but we want to make sure we are doing what God wants us to do not just what we want.

2. For the students to fall in love with Christ all over again. God is blessing us with so many awesome students, and we love having them come all the time, but I want each of them to experience God in such an incredible way. Please be praying for our students to experience God's calling, and listen to His voice. I love watching our students live out Christ, not just talk about Him. I believe that our students are gaining knowledge about Christ and are starting to live it out, but I know that there are going to be struggles, and bumps. Please pray for strength for them.

Hope to see you all on Sunday morning!

P.A.

No comments: