Friday, March 20, 2009

Calling all students!

So there are a couple things that we need to announce one more time!

1. If you want to write something for our first ever Crystal Valley youth Announcement letter do it! Email it to me @ cvmcadam@verizon.net. We only have 2 so far so we need some more to make this happen. I would like to do this every quarter and really let all the people know in our church whats going on in the youth group, and what you all like! So lets make this happen. You need to email it to me by Sunday night if you are going to write something for this letter!

2. Please vote on the poll this time because this poll is very important as the youth team and I keep planning things for the youth group. I want to talk and research things that you guys have questions about, and also things that will help you in your journey with Christ! So go and vote.

3. Please be in prayer for Wednesday nights. We want this night to be a time where it is fun and awesome, but also want to grow us closer to Christ. I feel that we are battling all the time in the spiritual realm. So please be praying for God to move, and for God to lead our nights!

I hope you have an awesome weekend. I also hope to see you all on Sunday.

P.A.

No comments: