Monday, March 2, 2009

work out

So tonight as I was working out I was lifting weights in one part of the gym and I hear this guy laughing.....Loudly..... so I kept working out and he kept laughing louder and louder. So then I was like what is this guy laughing at. So as I was kinda watching him and waiting for him to leave so I could turn on his TV to see what he was laughing at. So finally he got up from the bike he was kinda pedaling, he was mostly just watching TV and laughing, so I snuck over there and turned on the TV and to my amazement he was watching the cartoon network. I almost died laughing because this guy was like 250 lbs and just a really large dude, not a guy that you would think would be watching cartoon network!

I just thought I should share this with you guys :)

P.A.

No comments: