Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hey there everyone! I hope everything is going awesome for ya'll.

Just a little reminder that we have normal youth group tonight from 6:30 - 8:30! I hope everyone can join us. We are going to be dialoguing about media tonight. I dont have a lot to teach but I have a lot of questions for you guys to think over. I am really excited to see alot of you tonight. I love coming together as a family and worshiping, playing games together, and chatting! Hope to see you all tonight!

Parents be looking for a blog on things to help with media, different media guides online to help you filter through all the junk that is out there.

Also keep up with my twitter on the blog! Also read some of the blogs that I am reading, all of them are really good.

See you tonight!

P.A.

No comments: