Monday, March 16, 2009

Its a brand new week!

Hey there everyone! I hope you are all having an awesome day. Man this weekend was packed with tons of fun, and work, but now its time to start concentrating on Wednesday night.

I can't wait to see everyone again as we wrap up our Media series. I hope you guys have started realizing how much media we take in all the time. Its all about balance and content. We can't run away from media obviously because media in a lot of ways helps us live more productive lives, but it can also take away from our families, friends, and most importantly our time with God.

This week we are going to be talking about Video games and music. These 2 topics I believe will be the ones where we have lots of discussion on. I think mainly for the guys it would be video games, and for the girls music. There are always those girls who like video games and the guys who are totally into music I understand, but as a generality I think that my presumption is correct.

I think this Wednesday will shed some light on some really cool things about music, and about video games. I am really pumped to hear what you guys think of some of the questions we are going to discuss this Wednesday!

So from 6:30 - 8:30 plan on being here at the church for some great hang out time with some worship, games, and some fun discussion on video games and music.

Also Parents next week are the small group outings so please make sure you talk with your students to know where they are going. I know that students might need some money, and some will be going off campus so please make sure that you talk with your students.

Hope to see you all Wednesday night!

P.A.

No comments: