Monday, March 2, 2009

To all my homies

Hey there everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I know I did.

This next series we are doing is going to be a fun but yet hard one for all of us I think. Because we are going to be talking about Media. I love watching TV, I love playing video games, I love the internet.

None of these things are bad in and of themselves, but they can pose a serious threat to what gets number 1 in our lives. I know that when I need to unwind I go straight to the TV, I know when I get stressed I go straight for video games, when I am upset I got to the internet to just blow something up in a game or something. We are going to be looking at striking a balance in this media crazy world.

This month is going to be more discussion oriented so for the next month I am going to be posting questions up on the blog and I would like people to answer them, and then we will talk about the answers on Wednesday nights. So be checking everyday for some new questions or some fun facts about media.

So for this week we are going to be discussing TV. So some questions I have are:
1. How much TV do you watch either on the internet, actually TV, Box sets of old past seasons of things? How much time do you spend a week watching those thing?
2. What do you watch? Do you have shows you can't miss (e.g. The office, House, ER, ect...)
3. Do you think TV can influence your thinking or is that all bunk?

Let me know what you all think., parents you can answer too. Again this is just a discussion I want to know what you guys think!

P.A.

No comments: