Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Some more media fun stuff :)

So as I am thinking and praying about this Wednesday some questions have risen up and so I want to hear what you have to say. So if you want to comment, Comment, if you want to just think about it thats cool too. My motive behind these questions is to make everyone start to think about these questions.

1. Does the media portray a optimistic view point of the world or a pessimistic?
2. How does the media portray success?
3. Do you believe the media portrays people being able to control their destiny?
4. What do you believe are they values media presents?

These are some questions we are going to try to answer through this series this month. I hope you all come ready to talk and discuss these things. I believe that our students are going to come up with some amazing points, and I am so excited to get to talk about these things on Wednesday night.

See ya then

P.A.

No comments: