Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you everyone for your cards, and your really funny messages! I really appreciate them alot. You guys mean the world to me, and I love getting to hang out and talk with you guys, and help navigate your way through this spiritual journey. I am honored to be the youth pastor at Crystal Valley.

I hope you guys are thinking about what media you are watching and taking in. If you want to do a little experiment do this. Take a piece of paper with you when you watch a movie or TV, and every time they mention sex, lying, drinking, making fun of someone, and murder. Put a check mark down, then whenever they mention Jesus, God, Or religion mark it down. Its amazing to see how much stuff is put into our brain.

Please remember to slow down and pay attention to what you are taking in. God has an awesome plan for media and how to use. Lets use it to glorify Christ, not embarrass Him!

Can't wait to see ya Sunday!

P.A.

No comments: