Friday, October 9, 2009

300th Post!

Wow I have been trying to update everyday! Obviously I cant on the weekends I do not have internet at home so this will be my last up for 2 days!

So this weekend guys we have some sweet things for you to check out!

1. Junior high Next class - Sunday morning at 9am, man Len Morris has a heart for teaching Junior high students and He does a great job so come and hang with us on Sunday morning!
2. High school Next class - starts at 7pm this Sunday so do not forget that! We are going to be talking about the Church and what it means to be part of the church. I have lots of fun questions for all of you so it will be good :)
3. Sunday morning services - I liked to call these experiences with God because we can honestly see the heart of God at work when you come to a service. You see brothers and sisters in Christ, you worship a God who deserves to be worshiped, and we open up God's word and learn! That is an awesome experience with God.

Also remember our Harvest Party on the 28th! We are wanting tons of people there! TONS! So please invite tons of friends that night to a pitch black hay maze its gonna be awesome! We are going to have food, games, and a bonfire! Hope to see you there its from 6:30 - 9:00pm!

Also I have the T-shirt design done for this year's 3dyc T-shirt. Its my facebook page picture so if you want to check it out do it! Let me know what you think of it!

I hope you have an awesome weekend brothers and sisters!

P.A.

No comments: