Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday, a turn of a new leaf

Hey there everyone! I hope you guys had a great weekend. I am sorry for those who come and look at the blog over the weekend and say "Hey I thought He updated everyday" Well I normally do but when I don't get a chance to come over to my office and update, it doesn't get updated. My wife and I don't have internet at home, and we also don't have cable, or anything else really to distract us from hanging with each other, having others over to speak life into their lives, and getting some really good reading time. So I'm sorry I didn't get to update since friday but I think we will all live.

Alright so this coming Wednesday we are kicking off a nice 3 week series called "Wounds" we are going to looking through the story of Joesph in the Bible and talking about His wounds and how they effected his life, and then we are going to look inwardly and look at our wounds and see how they effect us. This series is gonna be pretty sweet because its gonna ask some questions to you that maybe you have never been asked before. So come ready on Wednesday to have some fun but also have some time to answer some questions that you might not have ever been asked.

This Wednesday will be the first day that you guys can sign up for 3dyc! I have all the papers and things for you guys to take home! So be prepared to sign up for a bunch of things. Hope to see you all this Wednesday!

P.A.

No comments: